Obviel 1.0rc1 released!
I've just released Obviel 1.0rc1. This, or something very close to it, will be turned into 1.0 final.
What's new in Obviel 1.0rc1?
- upgraded and tested with newer version of jQuery (1.9.x)
- new Obviel Forms widget, passwordField
- a few fixes and improvements in Obviel Template
- a few fixes surrounding event handling
See the changelog for details (and ignore the (unreleased) bit -- I have too many things to update before a release and should automate it!). We've been getting more people contribute to Obviel lately, thank you and please do keep it up!
We're planning a few big changes for Obviel after 1.0:
- transition code from bitbucket to github, as that seems to be the hub for JS related development and any exposure is good exposure.
- finally finish Obviel Sync - a very configurable framework for syncing models with a backend (such as a HTTP server). We've made a huge leap forward with this recently, and there is also a lot of potential in this, so this will happen.
CommentsComments powered by Disqus